Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, October 08, 2010

BATFE to be silent about percentage of Mexican 'crime guns' traced

In an interview, [Deputy Director Kenneth] Melson said the ATF would no longer release such figures "because these percentages have been misused, misinterpreted, for political agendas on both sides of the gun issue.
I don't know about "both sides," Deputy Director Melson, but I certainly agree with your assertion that the figures have been misused for a political agenda. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. I hope it's worth your time--if only for the chuckle I hope you get from the photo caption.

0 comments: