Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Is Sen. Claire McCaskill calling for 'Second Amendment remedies'?

Given her longstanding hostility to private firearm ownership, I imagine Josh Horwitz is going to be willing to give her a pass about her "insurrectionist rhetoric," as I expect the Brady Campaign will do, as well. And that strikes me as a bit odd, given the furor raised by those organizations, over Sharron Angle's reference to "Second Amendment remedies," during her attempt this year to take Harry Reid's U.S. Senate seat away from him in Nevada. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

0 comments: