Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Resolved to be a 'gun criminal'

Sadly, I lack the boldness of Mike Vanderboegh, with his open, in-your-face "Toys for Totalitarians" campaign (also described here by National Gun Rights Examiner David Codrea, and here and here by National Conservative Examiner Anthony Martin). I'll not take the risk of openly posting the details of my "gun crimes," thus making my defiance a strictly personal, symbolic effort.

Still, it's a symbol not without value--at least to me. It's my reminder to myself that I do have a line in the sand, that I do have too much pride to accept the government's pat on the head for being a good little "law abiding gun owner."

For this year, and all the years remaining to me, or until the laws comply with the Constitutional mandate of shall not be infringed, I resolve to be a "gun criminal," as morality demands. [More]

That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend--and Facebook "likes" and "shares" are hugely appreciated.

0 comments: