Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Echoing the plea

Most of my readers are probably already regular readers of David Codrea's War on Guns, and are thus already aware of how dire Wayne Fincher's situation has become. Still, I cannot in good conscience neglect to take a few minutes to add my voice to Mr. Codrea's, in asking for whatever help can be found.

Fincher is in jail, facing prison, while I sit comfortably behind a computer--for precisely one reason. That reason is that he is a patriot with the courage to put his freedom on the line for his belief in the Constitution, and I am a keyboard commando, always ready to talk about Constitutional freedoms, but much less willing to suffer for them.

If you help Mr. Fincher, you will be helping this nation, and the principles on which it was founded.

0 comments: