Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Help Red's Trading Post, help the 2nd Amendment, help America

As usual, I feel a bit goofy, posting something that David Codrea already has, since anyone who reads this probably reads him anyway (anyone who doesn't, should), but as a gun rights blogger, I think I have certain minimum responsibilities. Drawing what attention I can, to the BATFE's jihad against Red's Trading Post (and just about any other gun dealer they can railroad out of business, apparently), definitely qualifies as one of those responsibilities.

Please take a minute (at most) to sign this online petition in protest against the campaign to wipe out firearms commerce in the U.S.

0 comments: