Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ron Paul on the NewsHour with Jim Lehrer

Not strictly gun politics, I realize, but since Paul is by far the most outspoken advocate of gun rights (and Constitutional rights in general) in the race, I figure it's not too much of a departure.

Anyway, I saw him tonight (last night, I guess) on the "NewsHour with Jim Lehrer," and he was superb (not that I'm surprised). The interview itself (by Judy Woodruff) was pretty well done, too, I thought. Definitely worth a read (or a listen, if you prefer).

He could always use a little help.

0 comments: