Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

California state senator believes in ghosts--and 'gun control'

The sidebar video, by the way, in which de León attempts to justify the bill, in less than a minute exhibits a level of cluelessness about firearms that might exceed that of U.S. Rep. Carolyn "What's a Barrel Shroud?" McCarthy (D-NY). De León probably introduces multiple "gun control" bills every year (he, in fact, openly supports racial profiling for government scrutiny of ammunition purchases), despite knowing nothing about them, and the people of California apparently accept that state of affairs.

Sound like the kind of people credulous enough to be frightened by ghost stories, don't they? [More]

That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend--and Facebook "likes" and "shares" are hugely appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm a terrorist. I'm going to make a machine gun in my basement. Then I'm going to go to an elementary school and murder two dozen children. Then I'm going to turn the gun on myself and commit suicide. BUT...I'm going to register the weapon with the state first, because I don't want to get in trouble with the law."

Anonymous said...

Of course, criminals won't register their weapons or components. And, under the Orwellian logic of Haynes vs. US, they don't have to.