Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Writing for JPFO

I have been writing a bit for Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership. It might be just a temporary gig, but I'm hoping to be there for a while.

I have the pleasure of working with some superb gun rights writers: Claire Wolfe, Nicki Kenyon, and coming soon, someone else with whom you will be very familiar.

The three pieces I've written so far:

Some time today, my fourth article will come online, taking a somewhat different look at the fall of "Hero of 'Gun Control'" Leland Yee.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Congratulations.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Much appreciated, Robert. I'm pretty excited.