Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Catching up on JPFO alerts

Somehow, I failed to post links to the last three JPFO alerts I've written. We have:

And David Codrea, Nicki Kenyon, and Claire Wolf all have been putting out their superb work. Find it all here.

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

Whew!!! I was getting worried about you. Glad to see that the goblins didn't spirit you away. :)

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Thanks, MamaLiberty.

I plan on getting back to doing at least some writing for Examiner. Still haven't quite gotten the hang of juggling two writing gigs.

And JPFO is so much more rewarding, in every way.