Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Latest on Wayne Fincher

To my shame, I have not been keeping up to date with the latest goings on in the persecution of Hollis Wayne Fincher. David Codrea, however, has not been similarly remiss:

It's easy to forget about this man--out of sight, out of mind--and we're all with families and doing Christmas things...

He's not with his family. And he probably won't be next year, or the next, unless something happens within the legal system to change his current status. But nothing will happen unless people like us help out.

This page tells you how to do just that, and includes the most recent update from Dec. 24, when the government's brief was posted.
My only (woefully inadequate) excuse for dropping the ball the way I have, and not taking the few minutes necessary to post regular updates on the outrageous injustices perpetrated against this brave patriot is that I assume that anyone who reads Armed and Safe with any regularity also reads War on Guns daily (if not--what's wrong with you?).

Hollis Wayne Fincher is in prison for having the patriotic courage to exercise his Constitutionally guaranteed fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms. I'm comfortably blogging about him because I lack that patriotic courage.

I'll be adding the link David provided to the sidebar.

0 comments: