Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Silencing dissent with federal muscle

OK--I haven't really been sick for two weeks--simply got busy with other things just as I recovered. Anyway, I'm easing myself back into the swing of things, and in doing so, I figure I might as well take up where I left off (although it's somewhat old news now--I'll be catching up shortly).

This time, though, our courageous U.S. Marshal Judicial Security Inspector's target is not David Codrea of War on Guns, but Aaron Zelman of Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership.

Since JPFO has never done anything even remotely like anything specified above, the information you ordered passed along to us -- obviously with the intent of doing a little intimidating of your own -- can only be interpreted as an attempt to shut us up, made on behalf of the notoriously lawless Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. It was directed at JPFO, we assume, because we have exposed BATFE's criminal behavior on countless occasions, requested its investigation by the FBI, and called for its abolition. Under the Second Amendment, Mr. Meyer, the mere existence of the BATFE is an infringement of the right to own and carry weapons, and is therefore illegal.

Now it comes as no surprise that BATFE would want us silenced. Those who comprise it, and their predecessors, have been enforcing an unconstitutional gun law cribbed from the Nazis for the last four decades, since 1968.
War on Guns has more. Mr. Zelman, clearly, is not one to mince words. That, of course, can be something of a bone of contention when dealing with people who think of the First Amendment (and the rest of the Bill of Rights) as a suggestion, rather than a flat-out limit of governmental power.

Well, U.S. Marshal Judicial Security Inspector David A. Meyer, I'm feeling left out--what do I have to do to be considered worthy of a threat?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

missed you.

opaww said...

It's good to have you back

John R said...

Welcome back, missed your voice.