Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Touch of flu

Obviously, I've been quiet the last couple days. Nothing serious--just temporarily out of commission. Should be back up in a day or two.

5 comments:

Yuri Orlov said...

Get well soon! :-)

Sebastian said...

It's been going around my office. I've lucked out so far. Get well soon.

opaww said...

I am just getting over mine

Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better 45, i was getting a little worried about you. Hope you start blogging again soon.

Gravyboy77