Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner honored by Coalition to Stop Gun Violence?

Still, I was mentioned in conjunction with one of their perennial denunciations of Sipsey Street Irregular Mike Vanderboegh (whom they were able to work into the discussion because I had cited him in explaining why, minority or not, there will be enough gun owners to defend the right to keep and bear arms) and that's company I'm happy to be included in. CSGV has in the past likewise claimed that National Gun Rights Examiner David Codrea is a "threat to the rule of law," and Mr. Codrea is yet another with whom I am honored to be associated. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

0 comments: