Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, April 05, 2013

Fanatically anti-gun doctor says armed self-defense is for 'wusses'

Dr. Hemenway is indisputably well within his rights to think of me as a "wuss," and even to do his best to convince the public that I am exactly that.

I strongly suggest he not attempt to prove it, though. Come to think of it, he should probably not try to prove that charge against Mary Shepard, either. [More]

That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the good doctor will change his opinion if he gets assaulted by two dozen teen aged thugs playing the "knockout game."

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

It's possible, Anon. It's also quite possible that if that happened, that change of view would be too late for him.

MamaLiberty said...

The doctor will have to face the truth when he gets to be my age... if he lives that long, of course.

I'm a 66 year old, very well ARMED "wuss." And I offer no apology for either one. :)