Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Guess I'm not the only one with a low opinion of Snuffy Pfleger

I should perhaps be above such things, but I can't help but be amused by this--check out the search terms:

(click to enlarge)

He he.

The site traffic generated over the last two days from folks searching for news about Pfleger has gone a long way to making this the busiest month in my little blog's history.

Thanks, Snuffy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're not the only one with a low opinion of Snuffy Pfleger. Check out this song:

The brand new recording of One Hand on my Bible/the other on my Gun, has just made it's debut over at Art of the Mix.

You can sample it hear:
One Hand on my Bible/the Other on my Gun
Dr BLT: words and music by Dr BLT
http://www.drblt.net/music/OneHandRegDem2.mp3

It features Hank Ray on guitar, Reggie Langendorfer on bass and Jerry Rothberg on drums. Check it out and let me know what you think the chances are of getting airplay on this one.

I've Got on Hand on my Bible/the other on My Gun

Dr BLT

words and music by Dr BLT © 2008

I got one hand on my Bible
the other on my gun
you say that I've been bitter
so you'd best be on the run
no, don't you test my patience
'cause my patience is nearly done
I got one hand on my Bible
The other on my gun

I got one foot on your grave stone
the other on the ground
I'm rooted in the music of the Bakersfield Sound
and when you step upon this soil
well, at best, you'll soon be shunned
I got one hand on my Bible
the other on my gun

I'm bitter as the blues
bitter as the soles beneath
these beat up cowboy boots
you know where I came from
all we see's the settin' sun
I'm bitter as the blues
bitter as the soles beneath
my bitter cowboy boots
I got one hand on my Bible
the other on my gun

I got one hand on my Bible...
the other, on my gun