Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Proud member of the Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps

I'm a few days late with this, but I want to thank Thirdower for inviting me into the Unorganized Militia Propaganda Corps. This was his idea, and the logo is a product of his creativity.

Robb Allen and Linoge put their computer skills to good use in getting all of us wired in, and now we're officially in action.

It's a real honor to be a part of this group.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kurt, if you weren't on their list before you are now.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I imagine I've been there for a while. I just hope the dumbasses spelled my name right ;-).

Unknown said...

Show your Propaganda Corps badge with pride. Keep fighting the good fight. Tyranny is relentless and their greed for wealth and power constantly grows. We, the People shall stand firm and eventually the forces of justice and right will prevail and the Founders will smile upon us for defying tyranny as they instructed us to via their writings.