Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, July 08, 2011

Is this really any more 'felony stupid' than 'Project Gunwalker'?

Saw the following video this morning, and have no idea as to whether or not it's authentic (Update: and now know, courtesy of Sean, that it is not, but that doesn't really change my point), and realized that I can't think of many reasons to believe that giving a loaded automatic rifle to a chimpanzee is any more criminally irresponsible than facilitating the trafficking of thousands of firearms to known murderers. I tweeted it, as "BATFE's next trick?" but decided I had a little more than 140 characters to say about it.



If, as I am firmly convinced, the motive behind the Obama government's gun trafficking--and abetting mass murder--was to fabricate a justification for more forcible citizen disarmament laws, arming the chimp was dramatically less evil.

3 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

It's a viral campaign for a new version of Planet of the Apes.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Ah--gotcha. I had my doubts about it being "authentic." Still, it doesn't really change the point I was making.

Sean D Sorrentino said...

@Kurt: no it doesn't. In fact, I'd give a machine gun to a monkey rather than to a bunch of Mexican narco-terrorists. The monkey is less likely to use it to murder us all.