Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Besides, it's not the number of gun owners that matters

They ignore a couple key points, though. The first is that Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human rights are not subject to being voted away based on their popularity. 51% of the population may not vote away the rights of the other 49%, and indeed, 99% may not vote away the rights of the other 1% (take that how you wish).

The other, more important, point is that losing an election is far from the worst thing that can happen to a politician who tries to illegitimately usurp the power of the people--especially an
armed people. We are the 3%, and the other 97% cannot hope to outvote us as long as our ammo supply lasts--and we've been stocking up. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

Oh, and if you could spare a digg?