Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Comment moderation

Due to a recent problem with the subhuman dregs of dubious sentience known as spammers, I have been compelled to, for the first time, impose comment moderation.

I have resisted that all these years, because it's a pain for both the blogger and readers, but I see no way around it for now.

Hopefully, these vile colo-rectal tumors will soon lose interest, and I can turn moderation back off.

2 comments:

MamaLiberty said...

No problem for me. I'm used to moderation everywhere. I have a hundred or more spam messages for each legitimate comment even at my little bitty blog. A good spam filter works wonders.

Unfortunately, once the bots find you, they're not ever going to get discouraged.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Unfortunately, once the bots find you, they're not ever going to get discouraged.

I've started to realize that. Even with comment moderation (and capcha verification), the vermin still keep coming.