Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Journalism professor advocates firing squad for millions of Americans

I'm an old hand at being accused of "treason"--the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence has done that for years, but this is the first time I've noticed anyone advocating lining millions of Americans up against the wall beside me. Well, at least I know where my newly fellow condemned can go to add the finishing touches to their uniforms before our execution.

Swindell's problem (and that of the rest of the collectivists) is that even if their side can slaughter all four or five million NRA members, it won't be enough. You feeling froggy, Professor? Then why don't you get this party started?

If this be treason . . . [More]

That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

0 comments: