Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Assaulted: We're almost there, but the deadline is almost here

David has been working hard to help get "Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire" off the ground, to turn the tide of public opinion back to the pro-rights viewpoint.

Although I've contributed as much as I can at the moment, I have been too quiet about promoting the importance of this project.

Please, give it a look, and do what you can to help.

The rights you'll help defend are your own, after all.

0 comments: