Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Light blogging ahead

Have some stuff going on for the next few days, and it might be Thursday before I get back in the blogging swing of things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I've been patient enough.

So... Tell us about this coming Tuesday.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Tuesday?

You know as much as I do about it.

I should be back blogging sometime tomorrow, but the hiatus wasn't due to any big project I was working on--just some personal stuff, so don't get the idea that I'll have anything special, even by my standards.