Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Washington DC handgun owner's patch

I mentioned earlier that only my utter lack of even the most rudimentary of graphical skills prevented me from helping DC come up with the last element of their gun laws.

Less came to my rescue, and now I have this (click on image to see it larger):



Nice guy that I am, I'll let DC have the rights to the design. Now, all they have to do is make a bunch of these up, and require that handgun owners wear them on their outermost layer of clothing at all times, and they'll be able to keep track of all the Juden . . . er, handgun owners.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, 45! And hats off to the graphic artist!

We need to wear these in Illinois!