For restrictive gun laws to gain the public support needed for passage, the public has to be misled, their emotions manipulated, and their fears exploited. The single greatest obstacle to passage of such laws is an informed public. The forcible citizen disarmament lobby is well aware of this, of course, and tries to dominate the discussion with its own version of the "truth." [More]Please give today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner a look.
Check out other Gun Rights Examiners:
- Atlanta: Self defense is harmful to the environment
- Austin: Four Oakland cops killed by parolee: Death by government?
- Charlotte: Shadow boxing for gun rights
- Cleveland: Fox news in Ohio covers open carry of a firearm
- DC: DC Councilmember Mendelson's defense of DC gun registration stretches truth beyond breaking point
- Denver: Big cities need concealed carry
- Los Angeles: Ya gotta wonder, Part III: Guns in Parks .. or not
- Milwaukee: The Second Amendment and Guns, Today
- Minneapolis: 'From my cold dead hands' and gun-owner apathy
- National: Coming Thursday: 'Black Man with a Gun' interview
- Seattle: Blocking CCW in national parks helps anti-gunners suppress the truth
- Wisconsin: Why does your health data get reported