Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New DoD ammunition policy will be bad for law enforcement

My point is that one does not have to care about the gun rights issue to be appalled by this development. At a time characterized by fears of high crime rates stemming from a reeling economy, concurrent with police cutbacks and early release of inmates, do we really want both the law-abiding public and law enforcement less well prepared for the worst? [More]
The St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column for today is up. The more I think about this new DoD rule (mandating mutilation of spent cartridge brass, rather than reselling it to be "remanufactured" into inexpensive ammo), the more alarming I find it. This is a big deal. Please give it a read, and tell a friend.

Digg me?



0 comments: