As I said Thursday, the Brady Campaign was reduced to hoping not for blocking of the restoration of gun rights to national park visitors, but for Obama to at least complain about it.A rare (first ever, actually) Saturday St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner--having a bit more fun at Helmke's expense. Join me for some derisive laughter?
It seems, though, that even that request fell on deaf ears. [More]
Check out other Gun Rights Examiners:
- Atlanta: Carrying a firearm openly is not illegal in Georgia
- Austin: Gun control and the Republican Party
- Boston: The Educated Patriot: Domestic Enemies: The Reconquista
- Charlotte: Armed self-defense: Getting a concealed handgun permit
- Cleveland: Lying about gun control with statistics
- DC: Congress joins states in making parks safe for gun carry
- Denver: The new Prohibition
- Los Angeles: Gun rights on the air.
- Minneapolis: A great couple of days in the Midwest
- National: Spreading gun law rumors distracts from real threats
- Seattle: Philosophy 101: Is there such a thing as an ‘absolute right?’
- Wisconsin: Gun rights advocates make progress