Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

A new way to ban guns--brand everyone as 'terrorists'

In summary, legislation like King's H.R. 2159 would empower the government--actually, considering our current Attorney General, one rabidly anti-gun official within the government--to cancel a person's right to keep and bear arms, if the government claims to suspect that person of being a terrorist. At the same time, the government is showing a tendency to regard a wider and wider swath of the citizenry as potential "terrorists."

I suppose saying this might render me suspect (as if I were not already), but that's a confluence of trends that I find deeply alarming. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look.

Digg me?



0 comments: