Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Computer issues--light posting ahead

I might be a bit quieter than usual for a bit--computers have suddenly decided they hate me (and I'm starting to hate 'em back). Anyway--have some electronic things to sort out--didn't want anyone to think I'm in some BATFE gulag (yet).

2 comments:

Northwest Minuteman said...

Great blog! Always nice to find another pro-gun patriotic American.

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Welshman said...

Hey, Man! Miss your posts at the Examiner! Hope you get the problems fixed in a hurry!