Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

VPC inadvertently exposes myth of gun control as 'public safety'

Never mind that, though, my point is that Sugarmann claims that all the gun laws on the books are apparently not "safety measures."
Yet these are sales standards, not product safety standards.
Now wait a second--you mean those tens of thousands of gun laws aren't about safety? I agree, of course, but I didn't expect the forcible citizen disarmament cheerleaders to come out and admit it. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look.

So much for me being back on schedule--I'm many hours behind, and working frantically to catch up.

0 comments: