Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Saturday, November 07, 2009

The BATFE's answer (such as it is)

Almost a month ago, I pointed out that Mayor Bloomberg's gun show "sting" operation may itself have broken federal gun trafficking laws.

[ . . .]

At the time, I urged readers to contact the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE) to inquire as to whether or not Mayor Bloomberg's "investigation" was itself being investigated for possible criminal activity, and to request that such an investigation be initiated. Here is my own email to that effect. [More]
A rare Saturday St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column. It was intended to be just a quick note, but now I remember that I'm not really capable of "quick notes"--conciseness is something I admire, but utterly lack. Anyway, I hope you find it worth a read.

0 comments: