Perhaps I'm just going to the wrong gun shows, but I'm having a devil of a time finding missile launchers--"weak U.S. gun laws" notwithstanding.Please have a look at today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner, and bring a pal.
There is much the American public does not know about how the Mexican drug cartels are arming themselves, and that, I submit, is just how those who would further restrict the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms like it. [More]
- Atlanta: Atlanta's gun free zones are not free of guns
- Austin: Gun control and addiction (Part 2)
- Charlotte: Pinelake Health and Rehab: More killings in 'gun free' zones
- Cleveland: We're not so paranoid after all
- DC: Federal court's injunction against National Park gun ban repeal fails giggle test
- Denver: Who is buying the guns in Mexico?
- Los Angeles: Gun owners: paranoid, or predicting accurately for generations?
- Milwaukee: New anti-gun ”feel good” bills now in committee in WI Capital. CORRECTION
- Minneapolis: Should blogging require government registration?
- National: Bans won't stop violence but gun haters propose them anyway
- Seattle: Suing for civil rights and looking for a new Seattle top cop
- Wisconsin: Wisconsin self defense laws