Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GRE Round Up, Jun. 15

Here are the latest Gun Rights Examiner posts:

Dan Bidstrup/Denver:
There is a park near my house where I and my family often walk. Lately they have been improving trails and sprucing the place up, probably using...
Keep Reading »

Steve D. Jones/Fort Smith:
Even though the Fort Hood and University of Alabama shootings are still recent events, many Arkansans continue to believe in the fallacy of...
Keep Reading »

David Codrea/National:
NRA deal on campaign finance throws smaller groups under the bus

"House Democrats have offered to exempt the National Rifle Association from a sweeping campaign-finance bill..."
Keep Reading »

Dave Workman/Seattle:
My ship came in Tuesday morning, courtesy of the Central Bank of Nigeria and the Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes...
Keep Reading »

I do hope you realize the importance of sharing these links and show these guys your support by doing so...?

While you're at it, be sure and check out these other liberty-oriented Examiners:

0 comments: