Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Doh!

Trying to fix one problem with the layout here, it seems that I have created new problems (which I've just discovered). I'm referring to the links I've lost--including the Free Wayne Webring. Also, there are some other blogs to which I had included links--links which have spontaneously disappeared. This is in no way intended as a slight--just a side effect of my incompetence with HTML code. Working on it now.

UPDATE: Many thanks to JR, at A Keyboard and a 45, for rescuing me from my own incompetence, and giving me the Free Wayne Webring code. Now if he'd just teach me how to work on my 1911s ;-) .

1 comments:

Nate said...

Ya got it fixed. Well done.