Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

'Forget' something, Brady Campaign?

Notice anything . . . different about his version of the Second Amendment--a few words shorter, perhaps? It's certainly easier to argue that the right protected by the Second Amendment does not accrue to individual people, when you leave out the inconvenient little fact that it's a right . . of the people. [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner is up. Please give it a look.

By the way, I'm really working hard to promote St. Louis GRE (and yes--the blog here has suffered somewhat--I hope to be able to put more time into it soon), and I really appreciate any help I can get in that endeavor. With that in mind, one thing that can help quite a lot is people "Digging" my GRE posts, at Digg.com. Becoming a member there is easy, and once you've done that, if you click on the "Digg This" button, you've helped me out a lot. It's that easy.

Give it a try:

Digg!


0 comments: