Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My ISP hates me

My internet service cut out around 1:30 AM, and stayed dead until about twenty minutes ago. I had already written my St. Louis GRE column last night, but was waiting to publish it early this morning. When that proved impossible by the usual means, I had the bright idea of trying to do it from my (nominally) internet enabled cell phone. What I managed instead, though, was to somehow delete all the content of today's column--which, brilliantly, I hadn't backed up elsewhere.

Now, I'm EXTREMELY far behind, and when I re-write the column I meant to publish today, it will be for tomorrow. Today, once I catch up on everything else I need to do, is going to be spent fantasizing about waterboarding my internet service provider's tech support demons . . . er, people.

0 comments: