Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, February 23, 2009

'Protecting' children . . . from the ability to defend themselves

Although not many gun bills have yet been introduced this congressional session, there have been a couple. One, H.R. 45, introduced by U.S. Representative Bobby Rush, (D-IL) has been well covered by my colleague (Qualifying firearms, Kill (the) bill, Kill (the) bill - volume two, Kill (the) bill - volume three). Today I'll look at H.R. 257, the "Child Gun Safety and Gun Access Prevention Act of 2009." [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column is now up. Please give it a look, and encourage others to do the same.

Digg me?



 


 

0 comments: