Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You, too can be a 'terrorist'

Call me the suspicious sort, but I see all kinds of potential for a sufficiently zealous administration to consider it "extremism" to point out that the Second Amendment exists as 10% of the Bill of Rights specifically to protect the people's means to kill would-be tyrants and their agents--a position I have long and loudly advocated, and intend to continue to do so as long as I have the breath to form the words. [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner is up. Please give it a look and spread the word.

Oh yeah--do ya' Digg me, baby?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you've seen this by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJBZZKlvrP4

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Yeah--my previous column was directly about that, and I used it to lead into today's column.

Actually, the video you provided was a little better than the one I had (which had a bunch of text popping up that I didn't particularly care for). I switched 'em out--thanks.