Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Knob Creek, Kentucky machine gun shoot portrayed as racist, radical 'hate group' muster

Last week, we looked at an author's description of Tea Party activists as "stupid people with guns." I can't argue with the frequent claims these days about the rise of political hatred in the U.S. I only differ in my determination of who is doing the hating. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look (and a digg?), and spread the word.

0 comments: