Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

East St. Louisans on their own against criminals

The idea I'm getting at, of course, is that the people of East St. Louis are even more on their own than before, in terms of protection from criminals. Really, though, the fact that the police force there is now to be spread even more thinly serves only to more plainly illustrate the universal truth that we, as citizens, are ultimately responsible for our own security--no matter where we live. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever been to East St. Louis? Unfortunately, you fail to grasp the reality of living in the East Side, and the neglected citizens have always been on their own, and the recent setback concerning police layoffs will have little effect on anything. Sorry, but you are out of your element with this one. John

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I've been there more than I cared to, and still don't live far from there.

I'm more in my "element" than you know.