Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hi guys--don't be shy--stick around and chat!

Well, well--look who showed up today--apparently interested in what little old me had to say about Michael Sullivan. First, we have my pals from the Joyce Foundation:

(Click to enlarge)

Then, it was my other pals from the Victim Producing Center:

(Click to enlarge)

My guess is that neither one of them agrees with much of what I have said--too bad they apparently decided against the kind of "reasoned discourse" that the Brady Bunch claims to want to have.

Oh well, if you ever do decide to try to have a constructive debate, the invitation is open--unlike the Brady Blog, I'll never disable comments.

4 comments:

Stan said...

Never say never. I've came close to shutting down comments, as the foul language and death threats at one time were constant. Even with Haloscan and banning IPs, they'd keep finding new proxies. Nice liberals they were.

I eventually learned to just let them make fools of themselves, and it finally stopped.

Nice screen resolution by the way, I'm envious.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Hadn't considered the possibility of that kind of behavior possibly forcing me to cut off comments. I imagine I'll stay far enough beneath the notice of such folks that I'll never be considered worthy of that kind of tactic.

Anonymous said...

"I imagine I'll stay far enough beneath the notice of such folks that I'll never be considered worthy of that kind of tactic."-Kurt.

No you won't. You are sensible and logical and right. They cannot tolerate that because their agenda can't survive it.

You will be targeted. That's how you know you are getting to them, right where it hurts, in their denial gland.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Watch it, SA--you're going to inflate my ego, and make me insufferable. Just kidding--I appreciate it, and I'm glad that anyone (especially someone for whom I have a great deal of respect) finds my blog worth reading.