Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Laura Washington just doesn't get it

Just when I was wondering if my stomach was strong enough to respond to this pack of civilian disarmament advocacy lies, I discovered that the work has already been done, and done well, by SayUncle. Snowflakes in Hell gives it a brief, but penetrating, look, as well.

Speaking of SayUncle's skillful demolition of Laura Washington's garbage, something she wrote when I was AWOL also got the SayUncle treatment.

Well done.

0 comments: