Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Comment problems?

I've had a report of extreme slowness in loading the comment pages. I'm trying to get a handle on it. I would appreciate it if anyone experiencing such problems would let me know.

Since it would obviously be difficult to do that through comments, you can send me an email: 45superman@gmail.com

3 comments:

opaww said...

I am not having any trouble that I know of posting, so far

Anonymous said...

It is working well for me now. Don't know why it didn't before.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Maybe it was the heavy traffic on this site ;-) .

Probably not.