Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Debunking the debunkers of gun law 'myths,' part II

So Chicago's gun laws make it difficult for criminals to get guns (which in turn, we're supposed to assume, reduces violent crime), but making them less restrictive won't matter?

In truth, I have difficulty disputing that second part--I've argued myself that ending Chicago's handgun ban cannot make the violence there any worse, especially considering that people are ignoring the ban, in favor of providing for their own security--and that seems to be working out for them. Actually, Ludwig himself helps me make my case, when quoted in a recent Chicago Tribune article . . . [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look (and a digg?) and tell a friend.

0 comments: