Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nicki hits one out of the park

And does a number on Virginia State Senator Dick Saslaw. I was going to just add this as an update to today's earlier post, but it's too good for to risk the possibility of people not noticing it.

Nicki can demolish a statist idiot without even putting any effort into it. For Saslaw, though, she put some time into it.

This letter is a must-read.

1 comments:

Nicki said...

Awww, Kurt - thanks for the link love. That letter went out this morning to my own senator as well as Saslaw. I'm sure it won't get anywhere, but it made me feel better to call an asshole an asshole for once.