Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Delaware Public Housing Authority's attempt to disarm the poor

With the revelation, by the Caesar Rodney Institute, that all four public housing agencies in Delaware have implemented policies forbidding residents from possessing firearms in their homes, we see, once again, that some would prefer to price the poor out of the self-defense market. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Please give it a look.

2 comments:

Wyn Boniface said...

I thought this had been shot down by the SCOTUS. I wish I remembered the case.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Hmm--I know NRA forced the San Francisco Housing Authority to back down from a similar ban, rather than to continue to fight for the ban in federal court. Was that what you were thinking about?