Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Oath Keepers: Napolitano's 'right wing extremists'?

There's more, but I hope I've made my point: that our own government--specifically, the agency tasked with our "security"--seems bent on portraying those who have shown the greatest commitment to our Constitution and our liberty as a threat, to be scrutinized and held in suspicion.

I see a threat here, and it's not posed by the Oath Keepers. They, in fact, might be our best hope for deliverance from that threat. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. I hope you'll consider it worth your time, and perhaps a friend's, as well?

Digg me?



0 comments: