Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

U.S. Attorney vows to take on violent crime in East St. Louis

But wait--this is Illinois we're talking about, where carrying a loaded firearm in an incorporated area, whether openly or concealed, is illegal for private citizens. Does Mr. Cox propose to "rejuvenate" unarmed "neighborhood groups" for his crime fighting surge? Count me out of that idea. Ideally, he would involve himself in the effort to bring legalized defensive handgun carry to Illinois--but I'm pretty sure that's not what he has in mind. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Hope you find it worth your time.

Digg me?



0 comments: