Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's official--Jeanne Assam would be a criminal if she stopped a massacre at Westroads Mall

Hoping against hope, I hadn't quite given up on the possibility that previous reports of the return of the "gun-free zone" signs at the Westroads Mall in Omaha, Nebraska were based on some kind of misunderstanding.

Joe's Crabby Shack is apparently unwilling to allow me my delusions, and is now presenting photographic evidence of mall management's continued suppression of self-defense (or in other words, their support of unopposed massacres).


(click to enlarge, and see rule #14)

At least they're making it clear whose side they're on.

I'm certainly not happy about the news Joe has for us, but I would be remiss in not expressing my gratitude for his efforts in providing it to us (and it's not as if he doesn't have other stuff to do)--and if you look at rule 13, you'll see that mall management is trying to suppress such efforts--why would that be? This is stuff that needs to get out, and he's the one who is getting it out.

Joe's Crabby Shack would seem to be a good gun blog to bookmark--I know I'll be keeping an eye on it.

1 comments:

Yuri Orlov said...

Luckily here in WA, the signs have no force of law and the most they can do is ask you to leave.