Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Online ammo retailer follows Ronnie Barrett's principled example

It is gratifying to see principle trump the bottom line at these companies, but without many others following their example, their principled stand will be largely symbolic. I can't afford a Barrett rifle (and would have trouble using one from a wheelchair, anyway) or an STI pisotl, but I do buy a fair amount of ammo online. Cheaper Than Dirt will be the first place I look when shopping for ammo. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Hope you like it, and hope everyone has a very Happy New Year.

0 comments: