Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, August 01, 2008

New digs

David Codrea's Google/Blogspot nightmare has convinced me that it's time to protect myself from being similarly afflicted. I am therefore in the process of setting up at Armed and Free, on WordPress. The different name reflects the evolution of my focus on gun rights--from being a protection against common criminals, to the larger issue of protection of liberty from a would-be tyrannical government.

I still intend to post here, and in fact the two sites will be mirrors of one another.

Armed and Free is very bare-bones at the moment--just posts, without the other stuff. It may remain that way for some time, or I may decide to add most of the sidebar stuff from here to that one, as well.

Anyway, don't expect to find anything there that you don't find here, unless Google/Blogspot shuts me down, as well--or if I get sufficiently fed up to abandon this place.

7 comments:

David Codrea said...

Not "Armed and Pragmatic"?
:)

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Damn! I never think of the good ones. Oh well--that name was probably already taken, anyway ;-).

opaww said...

Same here I made sure to link your site to mine and will link your new one as well.

John R said...

I've been locked out also.

Traction Control is offering free hosting for gunnies who have been locked out.

opaww said...

It seems google was trying out a new spam program and when it was run it tagged a lot of blogs as spam, they said they are working to fix it as quickly as they can.

opaww said...

It would seem that your blog is being blocked by IE, just like War on Guns. But you can still access it with Firefox

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Thanks, Opaww--I rarely use IE, and might not otherwise have discovered the problem.

Acting on a tip I received elsewhere, I removed SiteMeter from Armed and Safe, and now it seems to open fine in IE. Don't know why that would be.